Risk professionals to attend 3rd ComRisk Forum from Oils, Metals and Agriculture organised by Commodities People this month
Commodities People is a leading conference organiser that specialises in the commodities sector. This year, 200+ risk professionals from across the Oil and Energy, Soft and Metals industry will gather at the 3rd Global Commodity Risk Management Forum which is taking place 29-31 May at the Tower Hotel in London.
Some of the topics that will be covered at this gathering include; market, political, currency, regulatory, counterparty and supply chain risks; CTRM systems, and blockchain technology which has been the buzz word in the industry this year.
C-level speakers from across the industry welcomes risk experts such as:
- Jagdish Parihar, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, Olam International Ltd.
- Abhishek Jain, Chief Risk Officer, ETG World
- Hassan Al Alawi, Manager – Portfolio Management, The Oil & Gas Holding Company
- Scott Wellcome, Commodity Advisor – Risk Management, Agranda International
- Benjamin Baptiste, Head of Risk Management, Roquette
- Andy Williams, Director, Baringa Partners
- Marko Kusigerski, Head of Ferrous, LME
and many more…
This conference is completely free to attend and will be a great place to network and benchmark with the other professionals in attendance.
Stay up to date with upcoming events and commodities related issues by signing up to their Newsletter here
Book your FREE place as an end user here
Follow CP on Twitter: @Commodities_Ppl
Follow the forum on Twitter: #ComRisk2018
LinkedIn: Commodities People