Benelux Infrastructure Forum
November 21 - November 22
The industry-leading event for the Benelux region is returning to Amsterdam on the 21st and 22nd November 2018 for its 17th consecutive year.
This year’s event will focus on exploring new financing mechanisms and alternative markets for future sustainable investments in the Benelux region. Attendees will have the unparalleled opportunity to meet, network and participate in panel discussions and debates with industry experts and professionals ranging from: banks, infrastructure developers, and institutional investors, to lawyers, government agencies, financiers and regulators.
The two-day forum will include an in-depth look at the different project financing models within the Benelux region for infrastructure projects, including: Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), institutional investment schemes, pension funds, debt financing, government funding, project refinancing, and many more.
Event highlights include:
- Learn about emerging markets and future investment opportunities, particularly in the renewable energy sector
- Explore financing specifically related to PPP and re-financing
- Attend the only conference tailored to the specific infrastructure financing issues that the Benelux region faces
- Hear and interact with presenters working on projects in the region
- Receive case study updates from major regional projects, including recent offshore wind parks, energy storage and data networks
Join us this November to receive insight into the recent trends in project financing for infrastructure in the Benelux area, explore international investment and further investment opportunities in renewable energy, and evaluate new mechanisms of investment.
June 29th to save £300
September 28th to save £100
Register online at: http://www.beneluxconf.com/pwawl